Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Little Under the Weather

Kinda bombed the performance on saturday, didn't perform for quite a bit so i had the jitters again. One thing about performing is theres always jitters only different types. We played 3 songs, i only posted on cause the other two weren't justified. The one i posted was just okay, but you can hear me being nervous. "malaysian" crowd... i guess thats why...

The PA guy didnt understand what i meant when i said turn my guitar off, i wanted to tune it for the second song (maxi's original) but he didnt turn it back on. I also forgot to bring my capo on stage, but i guess thats my fault. I should have just ran and got it anyways... then i just panicked after that when i was playing my solo and no sound was coming out...sigh... nvm

Wanna continue with my recordings but i had to leave my guitar back in Atlanta theres no place in the car, diapa and avadhi need a ride. anyways no biggie, will find something else to do. Just feeling a bit under the weather today, maybe i m just tired.

Hope you like the video... I ll be more serious the next time, will not let my nerves get the best of me. I need to get my performances reflective of the number of times i have done it.

:) Have a good week!


0 comments: