Wednesday, November 5, 2008

800,000

First half of work

That's the number of data points i have for this torque test, 800,000. LOL,its to solve the ergo issue on the lines. Some of the operators are hurting their hands from screwing with a power drill. So i need to run tests on different hole sizes, and the torque created from screwing.Also, to get a standard value for the torque setting on their drills so that the holes don't strip. Let me not bore you, more than i already have with the details.

LOL, now that my hand hurts from the test... I have to write a report on this test, now my eyes will hurt. Not listening to music cause my ear skin is sore from using headphones too long. Maybe its easier to say everywhere hurts.

Second Half,

came back at 2 O.O yeah i know... lunch ends at 1. lol, we played basketball today,even some of the mentors probably one of the most intense games. One of them slammed me on my mouth with his elbow,so i know i cut both my left lower and up lip.

Almost done..with the torquey ;) haha..battery died on me ("batteries are the most dramatic objects, they die... they dont break like other stuff", remember where thats from? well its paraphrased )

Aite..works over... See ya, ttyl...

Gonna record time machine today, gonna try.

0 comments: