Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"My" Work Cubicle

Works just got mad today, been running around so much only stopped to talked to ppl, and now i m taking a breather in between, some work on the computer and helping out the other co-ops to clean up after a teardown of some of the ranges. Teardowns are fun,haha taking things apart and throwing them away, haha.. i make it sound so pointless but theres more to it. Anyways, wont bore you more with the details, unless of course you d like to now more about how cooking appliances work. does anyone want to know? :( i find it hard trying to explain work to people, its funny haha... some of it are actually interesting but i m still figuring out how do i explain it to people who dont work here...someone help me? maybe ask a lil? ;P

haha, my cubicle has pretty much been a hang out spot, because of its atmosphere, wanna see what i mean?
There's the photograph section of "my" cubicle of "my" 2 kids and wife...

Here's my library, with books like thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, webster haha etc, books that probably are older than me... maybe :P.

Thats the art gallery, beautiful kids with beautiful drawings right? Make sure you enlarge it and take a look at the details, its worth the while ;).

Every morning, Chad(another co-op) comes up to my desk and tells me in a roller coaster of words ending with the word "awesome", as joke: how much he likes "my" family and cubicle. It sure feels like i m part of the family now.

:( This is Shannon McConnell's desk, btw... He's in the army, got called for duty in Iraq for a year, its been 3 months already and yeah... i feel somewhat sad for his kids. I wish him well and his family. I wish him a safe journey throughout Iraq and back.

I ve got MY cubicle back already michel left last week, and yeah... i dont think i ll have time to move in based on my workload. My heads buzzing from the lack of sleep but it goes away when i get up and about. On the same note, the plant has changed so much... after the economic crisis a lot less familiar faces and more compact ? i guess its how companies survive. Good to see it has become more efficient.

Sigh, i m feeling a tad bit attached to this cubicle already, feels like he's family or something i know its weird but look at the drawings.. so sweet haha... :P

Anyways, back to work... got to get done before i head home,am starting the first recording of my cd versions of my songs today. Hmm wonder how will that go . Have a nice one :)

Welcome to my cubicle :) Please make yourselves feel at home...

PS - I m head over heels over for you! ;)

PMS - Tough men wear pink LOL

0 comments: