Friday, July 10, 2009

Weekends

Ahh...TGIF? I guess so, i m okay with any day of the week actually realized not so long ago, its how you use the day doing at least somethings you like and want to do. Being happy :)

I have a been a bit lazy at work today, Jamie's on vacation today haha...he did leave a bunch to do but you know me, i m actually procrastinating will try to get some done after this. Anyways, its probably gonna be a busy weekend for me, hanging out with some friends, doing some shopping, picking up stuff,band practice, maybe a live rehearsal in Smyrna? and moving in to the new apartments. Stephanie invited us, "Music Avenue" , to play at her coffeehouse acoustic live in a dog park in Atlanta,where they are gonna serve coffee (duh? :P) at 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm. She made some pretty cool fliers too. Thanks Steph. Anyways, i don't think i have enough practice but erm... what the heck there always not gonna be enough. I wanna play ;) its been awhile. This is next weekend on the 18th of July

This is where it is at take a peek

If you need more information give me a call or something.

Dontcha just like weekends?






0 comments: