Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Everything


It's minus -10 C here...and there s snow everywhere(not that bad, just light snow)... Today, nic's car skidded a little bit luckily it wasn't at high speed. However, Ice on the road, is dangerous. In comparison, a lot of snow isn't that bad.

Just finished a check list of stuff to do before moving to Lafayette for work, damn it...kinda dread going back there but somewhere inside i don't feel like it is too bad.
I hope i can learn new stuff, cause if it is the same old stuff oh boy i m gonna be bored.

Nic's sleeping right now, i m sharing his bed. He was nice enough to let me crash in his motel room. Am thinking of a new blog it is been awhile since i last changed it,i normally go by year. I guess i ll do that as soon as i find time and a new template :)

I miss a lot of people back home,

I miss you... *hug*

I had fun in Malaysia but i guess there is a time for everything. Somethings have not been easy lately but i ll figure it out with a lil help if i need. Time to try to sleep, i think i m slightly jet lagged i woke up at 4.00 am.


Note to self: Think about how to force self to sleep

0 comments: