Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Week

Already one week, not too bad i guess although i still haven't got my instructional permit for my driving license yet cause the immigration didnt keep their 5-7 day period to correct my information gonna call them and find out whats going on.

Got my guitar and tv with me... and everything else water electricity and hot water ! haha... now just chilling probably gonna finish the other half of there will be blood. Pretty weird movie, its okay though.

John Mayer is playing and one republic is opening i m wondering whether anyone's going back to Atlanta or not this weekend if not i might have to give away my tickets :(

anyways, am looking forward.!!!

:)

PS - I have a lucky irish something !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy!
how're you doing?
how's your new home?