Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mania

Got our OWN internet now, so yeah not leeching anymore.. lol.. but we were leeching with permission mind you. :)

Sigh.. work has been busy, now from the time i step in the building i have work to do till the time i step out. haha.. its not bad better than not doing anything.

initially it was manual labor stuff like reworking wires, like 2000 of them, that was the target my mentor set for me. Maybe he thought i was mexican or something(no offense, you guys do crazy loads). I did 1000 the first week, and he was pretty surprised actually, but guess what this week he comes up to me and say they are having problem in the line with that, when they pull out the wires out of the boxes some of them tend to get stretched because they are tangled up >_<" so yeah la , what else, reworked those thousand that i had reworked lol... in addition to that i found another 750 wires, that i have to rework from scratch so yeah, thats not only what i have to do, though a lot of other manual labor stuff. I have to keep a head of the line >_<" today the requirement jump from 24 to 183 i was like woah.. lol lucky i had done more than enough the day before lol... programming helped me a lot too haha, funny how i tell the computer to tell me what i need to do and how much. lol..

Well work is getting better, more "engineering" i guess. I really wanna do some research stuff though, new. I guess i ll have to wait a lil bit more of maybe the next rotation.

Today, was rough at one point i felt like killing those ppl at immigration were not only rude to me but they hung up one me, its not like i got my information wrong in THEIR system. and i have to go through all this shit.. sigh i guess... its like that nothing much i can do about it. And i tot the system in Malaysia was screwed up.

Sigh, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger? or frustrated?

LOL...

anyways...catch me when you can!

0 comments: