Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"Excuse Me"

A year and half ago,

A day ago,



I m already missing all the high pitched "vikky anna"s and the soft spoken cute excuse me at the beginning of Shary's sentences.

In the five days, i have learned a lot about myself and i think i have been given a lot of time to reflect where i m in my life at the moment, and where i want to be in the near future. As well,as a lot of the questions i have in my head and heart. I have decided to look for the answers... its been awhile i ve be ignorant and too complacent with the false stability of my emotions. I notice how unsatisfied i really am. The songs i write show some signs too.

I ve realized how human we all are, how much fallacy there is a lot of our decisions and how we cover them up with reasons that actually have a better counter-arguement from a different point of view. However, we pick what's more convenient for us.

And the kids thought me how to appreciate my parents, how much they care for me. In the past, i agree i havent always been fair or easy on them. They say the difficult ones are normally the great ones, how true is that?

Anyways, i had a lot of fun for the most part. I love my family.

I went to brunei to visit family. Thats exactly what i did.

I don't regret coming back even though for a short while...

0 comments: