Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!

I have said to myself quite a number of times when i m been living on myself, that when you get older your friends are as much as your family as your family is;well almost as much, and definitely only some of your friends :P

but i still find it hard to spend time with both friends and family on new year.i do feel somewhat guilty hanging out with friends on new year's eve instead of my family. Even though i decided to be back on the 1st before they wake up like 5 a.m. in the morning.

I m grateful to God for the friends that he has introduced and let me keep.

Someone asked me whats is there to be ready about when i asked her, "are you ready?"
I said its probably nothing but the idea of walking into something new or a fresh start for those who need it.

To me, new years are only markers of your life. Somewhat posts on blogs.


Love when you want to.

Hurt when you have to.

Care when you want to.

Be true

Live life.

0 comments: