Sunday, October 11, 2009

22nd (Double Peace)

Hey there,

It's my 22nd birthday today, was born 6.48am, yes miss you were right LOL... i was a bit drowsy when you called me earlier so i was confused. :) so i m 22 years 6 hours and 50 mins young ;)

So what do i want for my birthday? i ve made my wish when i blew that candle jessey and the rest got for me on saturday before my birthday a bit early, my dad being superstitious asked me why they did that, hehe anyways...

I d like to thank everyone who wished me, and i would like to thank God for all the people that i love, everyone of them reason for my to live my life with them in my heart. I hope my heart is big enough for everyone :)

Talked to Uncle Tham who was complaining i last talked to him in May lol... i m sorry, i guess thats one of the things i need to work on my time management so i can do all the little stuff that are actually not really little stuff if you think about it, like catching up with a friend. Anyways he passed a song on to me, a medley of songs...sounds pretty good. Here it is... :



I m about to go to bed, its almost 2, and i think i should get some rest before going to school tomorrow. Any suggestions on what people should do on their birthday? :)

oh yeah, last but not the least, to the newest and forever young part of my life,

I love you darling... *hug*



One of the best written songs ever ;)

0 comments: